Thursday, January 22, 2009

So far, no Nocturne

I have done about half my practicing today, and I haven't played the nocturne in quite a while. I think I just needed a break! I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to play it again yet, but I'm sure I will be soon. I feel a little burnt out on that one.

Today I did Hannon 1-10, and I worked on my Fugue for about 15 minutes and I worked on my trouble spot in Clair de Lune. I *almost* played the grand at church tonight, but I had a super tired little darling that is asleep on my lap right now (finally). She had major bags under her eyes all evening, but Hubby and I both had to be at the church tonight, so she had to tag along. Poor little thing.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get any more practicing in tonight. I have data entry stuff to work on, and I haven't done any yoga yet today! Eep!

No comments: