Friday, January 16, 2009

Another short day... sigh

We STILL haven't found the camera. We have the feeling that we need to get the house clean and orderly before we will find it. Because I am a complete basketcase, I was again unable to complete a full hour of practicing. But I got in 40 minutes, which is much better than yesterday. Today was a super busy day anyway, and I got 12 points for the Healthy Living Challenge today and L had preschool, plus hubby was out all day running errands, then we went to some friends' house. I wasn't completely uninspired today, but I was a bit depressed and I'm sure m y practice session could have gone better. I'm chalking my decent mood for the circumstances on all the exercise.

All my practicing today focused on the Nocturne. I would really like to get the fingering down and be able to play the whole thing through. I really need to work on my speed and accuracy once I can actually play the whole song.

Maybe once I find the camera I'll be able to record it for you to hear how I've improved.

No comments: